Just a little Note
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you find some joy in it!
Please feel free to contact me via twitter or LinkedIn. I am always looking for new material to write about so any suggestions are welcome, as well as some criticism(constructive please).
Have a great day and enjoy.
P.S. I will be back to writing as of the end of March! Development and other duties have kept me away, but i will be back with a bang!
- RT @YourMCFC: RT if you think you'll be like Vinnie by the time the game comes on 😴 https://t.co/BBOlDY4Tti 16 hours ago
- RT @lizzychapman23: First derby to be played outside of Manchester? Don't we play outside of manchester every time we go to their swamp? 19 hours ago
- @AhsanNaeem @markbooth_nycfc I might. Will see how I go this evening. It's 3am yea? 19 hours ago
- @MainmanFirmino Fucking top tweet. Getting a follow lol. 1 day ago
- @DianaKristinne @martiperarnau @TheTacticalRoom That was brilliant. Thank you very much 1 day ago
Tag Archives: PR
The act of listening is defined as “Take notice of and act on what someone says; respond to advice or a request”. Knowing this definition is very important to social media as listening is one of the most important things … Continue reading →
Over the past couple of months we have seen the effect social media can have on various communities, Egypt, Libia and now, England to name a few. We have seen it affect business all over the world. Our reactions to … Continue reading →
Just a couple of quick questions related to traditional direct marketing and what we see happening in todays world, which were posed to me about two weeks ago. Q: Has traditional direct mail grown, decreased or remained static? What are … Continue reading →
I have been following social media for some time now, passively at first and then deciding to get proactive and jump straight in once I thought I had observed enough. Over the past year and a bit of actively being … Continue reading →
Happy Birthday! All the best! Seemed about every message on my facebook profile on my birthday, some from people I haven’t actually heard from in 10 years and some from my closest friends. I tried to keep up and thank … Continue reading →