Just a little Note
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you find some joy in it!
Please feel free to contact me via twitter or LinkedIn. I am always looking for new material to write about so any suggestions are welcome, as well as some criticism(constructive please).
Have a great day and enjoy.
P.S. I will be back to writing as of the end of March! Development and other duties have kept me away, but i will be back with a bang!
- @patrick7roberts well done lad, hope you can do the same with city some day soon. 11 hours ago
- Mertersacker having an unreal game here. Positional masterclass. 14 hours ago
- So... can you drive a bus whilst at left back? @danielricciardo 😂😂😂 twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/… 19 hours ago
- @gundofan Use a men's razor, quality one that is. Made for the face so a bit more gentle. 1 day ago
- @ManCity @pablo_zabaleta I'm done now. Finished me. The feels are too much... https://t.co/gdfPszpiSE 1 day ago
Tag Archives: customer centric
The act of listening is defined as “Take notice of and act on what someone says; respond to advice or a request”. Knowing this definition is very important to social media as listening is one of the most important things … Continue reading →
Over the past couple of months we have seen the effect social media can have on various communities, Egypt, Libia and now, England to name a few. We have seen it affect business all over the world. Our reactions to … Continue reading →
Just a couple of quick questions related to traditional direct marketing and what we see happening in todays world, which were posed to me about two weeks ago. Q: Has traditional direct mail grown, decreased or remained static? What are … Continue reading →
I have been following social media for some time now, passively at first and then deciding to get proactive and jump straight in once I thought I had observed enough. Over the past year and a bit of actively being … Continue reading →
Happy Birthday! All the best! Seemed about every message on my facebook profile on my birthday, some from people I haven’t actually heard from in 10 years and some from my closest friends. I tried to keep up and thank … Continue reading →